The building’s street side has six bays. The south half of the building (305 N. Holden) has three bays; the second-story fenestration defines the bays.
Fluted wood columns frame the first story. Three display windows and a vinyl door with a glazed transom fill the wood-paneled storefront; a glazed vinyl door in a recessed opening south of the storefront accesses the second story. A fabric awning shades the first story.
Businesses housed in this building included a dry goods store (1895), Shepard’s Dry Goods (1932-1972) at 303-305 N. Holden, and Warrensburg Auto Supply (1952-1980). Brick corbels ornament the first story.
One-over-one double-hung vinyl windows with simulated muntin grids and stone lintels and sills fill the center and north bay.
Businesses housed in the 307 address included the Shryack and Co General Store (1895), McMeekin Furniture (1958-1967), and Farmers Insurance (1972).
|Interior of Cahill and Sweeney in Chilhowee, MO|